- Expressions models have received overall top awards in modelling, acting, and photography.
Expressions has received numerous awards, including the following:
- The Best School Award
- Service in Humanity award for City of Kitchener
- Service in Humanity award for City of Cambridge
- Recognition Certificate for Ontario Midwest & Princess Pageants
- Modelling Association of Canada Fashion Arts for 10 years
- T.V.B. awards for Canon & Maple Lane
- Expressions director Donna Schmidt-Kirk has received the prestigious Bernice Adams Trustees Special Award.
- Expressions received the Director of the Year Award through Canada Pageants
- In 2006, Donna received the Woman of Distinction Award for Business, Trade Professions & Entrepreneurs.
Donna Schmidt-Kirk is the acting Fashion Contributor for Rogers Daytime TV for the past 13 years, and has been involved with the network for over 20 years. Occasionally she appears as a guest host on the Toronto Shopping Channel, as well as many Rogers net works, Shaw TV and CTV. She has appeared in many TV commercials, produced multiple Fashion Shows, and continues to work in the Cosmetic/Make-up Artistry field for portfolio shoots, magazines, catalogues, TV networks and cosmetic classes.
Expressions models & talent have appeared in the following magazines:
- The Real Estate Book
- Grand Magazine
- Cambridge Centre Catalogue
- Real Woman
- Amoi Magazine
- Beauty Beyong
- Votre Beaute
- Comme Ville
- Canadian Tire
- Toronto Fashion
- Hot Gossip
- New York Issue
- Non-Fiction Catalogue
- Salon Magazine
- Fashion and Moore
- Dime Magazine (Japan)
- Wedding Portfolio
- Profile Magazine